Watch this short video to learn how to get started with LeadPro:
Steps to get started
- Sign up or sign in with your Google account at app.leadpro.co.
- Click “Create/Send” to go to the page where you can send emails to leads.
- Choose a Google spreadsheet that contains the leads you want to reach out to with LeadPro.
- Fill in a template and choose an email subject line. Alternatively, you can pick a saved template by clicking the button “Load template”
- Choose the column of your sheet that contains the email addresses of your leads.
- Check if all emails are correct and if the data is pulled in correctly from the sheet. If you want, you can edit an email for an individual lead by clicking the button “Edit”. Make sure to save the edited email.
- If you are sure all emails are correct, click “Send all” and wait for the emails to be sent. This can take up to a few minutes depending on the size of your sheet.
You can add email templates by going to app.leadpro.co/templates and clicking the “Add new” button. To use a template for outreach, login to the LeadPro app and go to “Create/Send”. Click the button “Load new” to pick a saved template.
If you use LeadPro to reach out to people, we’ll automatically add a tracking pixel to every email. If you want to see what leads opened an email and how many times, go to app.leadpro.co/messages.
Frequently asked questions
What if I don't have a Gmail account?
Unfortunately you can’t use LeadPro in that case. We use the Gmail servers of your email address to send emails to your leads. We might add support for other mail providers in the future.
Will you add more features?
Definitely! In fact, we’re adding new features to the platform every week. Features on our roadmap include lead sourcing inside the LeadPro platform, automated follow-ups, email link tracking, and more.
Why is LeadPro free?
How do I upgrade my account?
To upgrade your LeadPro account, visit this page.
How do I add a template?
To add a template, log in the LeadPro app and go to app.leadpro.co/templates/new.
How do I edit a template?
To edit a template, make sure to be logged in and go to app.leadpro.co/templates and click on the title of the edit you want to edit. On the next page, you can edit the template. Make sure to click “Save”to save your template.